[rules-users] RE: Drools Tomcat

Hehl, Thomas Thomas.Hehl at acs-inc.com
Mon Apr 28 08:49:56 EDT 2008

Please direct your e-mails to the list and I will respond if I can.

I have used both tomcat 5.5 and tomcat 6 with Drools 4.x (4.04 I think) and
it was completely transparent. I haven't published any advice, although I
think the docs are a little lacking on decision tables, which is primarily
how we're using drools. I simply haven't had time to augment them
appropriately.

Decision tables error messages also seem a little cryptic and I've mostly
found solutions to problems by reading the rule again and guessing about
what the problem is.

Alas, nothing is perfect, but once you get your decision table set up,
drools runs REALLY sweet!

Good luck.