[rules-users] Compiling .drl files inside of a JUnit test

Ron Kneusel oneelkruns at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:57:07 EDT 2008

Edson wrote:

>Right now, Drools uses JUnit for all its unit and integration tests. Take a look at the integration tests and I think you will figure out:
>http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-compiler/src/test/java/org/drools/integrationtests/

Thanks for the link but I do not see how this helps with my problem.  Perhaps it would if I could see the actual .drl files.  For example, when I use getClass().getResourceAsStream(...) a null is returned but even it that part worked, it wouldn't be any different than what I currently have.

Seeing the .drl file is not the problem.  Getting the import statements in the .drl file to actually find the proper classes is.  Do you know how the actual .drl files used in the unit testing are referring to the objects they need?

Ron