[rules-users] Decision table not triggering

Hehl, Thomas Thomas.Hehl at acs-inc.com
Thu Aug 7 15:43:10 EDT 2008

I have a unit test that calls a decision table that generated the following
rule with drools 4.0.7:

#From row number: 10

rule "postponePart_10"

      when

            PoolInfo(courtLocation == "101", daysBeforeSummons >= 7,
daysBeforeSummons <= 999)

            postponementRequest: PostponementRequest(requestDaysAfterSummons
>= 30, requestDaysAfterSummons <= 90, requestedDayOfWeek >= 2,
requestedDayOfWeek <= 2)

      then

            postponementRequest.setAllowed(true);

end

This rule passes when daysBeforeSummons  = 30. I then change the
daysBeforeSummons to 5 and the rule still passes. I have debugged this and
watched it run rule 10, so I don't know what else to do. Does this look like
a bug?

Thom Hehl
Sr. eJuror Architect
ACS: Government Solutions

* Office (859) 277-8800 x 144
* Thomas.Hehl at acs-inc.com <mailto:Thomas.Hehl at acs-inc.com>
1733 Harrodsburg Road
Lexington, KY 40504-3617

by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and notify
sender via e-mail at Thomas.Hehl at acs-inc.com
<mailto:Thomas.Hehl at acs-inc.com>  or by telephone at 859-277-8800 ext. 144.
Thank you.