[rules-users] External library for function in BRMS

psentosa psentosa at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 06:31:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have the following questions:
if I'd like to define a quite complex function, which uses both: my own
classes (as parameter, and for use within the function) and some external
library, i.e. commongs-lang-2.2.jar (should also be used within the
function), should I put them all as several jars for the BRMS?
Do I somehow need to import them from my function asset? Or will it be
recognized automatically?
Is there anything else I should take care of?

thanks in advance for any response

ps