[rules-users] WARNING: RUNNING IN NON SEAM MODE SINGLE USER MODE - ONLY FOR TESTING AND DEBUGGING !!!!!

psentosa psentosa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 10:13:57 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been trying to play around with BRMS for some days now,
and I've noticed from the beginning that the error report:

(Contexts.java:flushAndDestroyContexts:335)         could not discover
transaction status

keep popping up in the console.
Now after doing some search from the forum, there are 2 suggestes solution:

1. add <transaction:no-transaction/> tag in components.xml file

    which for me (as well as for several other users) cause another chain of
errors

2. The solution suggested in

http://www.nabble.com/Drools-4.0.4-and-Jboss-4.2.2-GA-td16113554.html#a16113554
http://www.nabble.com/Drools-4.0.4-and-Jboss-4.2.2-GA-td16113554.html#a16113554
to comment the filter part.
I tried this 2nd solution and unfortunately, instead of the error report, I
got the following warning:

16:01:20,312 INFO  [STDOUT] DEBUG 18-08 16:01:20,312
(RepositoryServlet.java:getFileManager:62) 	 WARNING: RUNNING IN NON SEAM
MODE SINGLE USER MODE - ONLY FOR TESTING AND DEBUGGING !!!!!

which keeps coming in the console just like the error does.

Can anyone give any idea how to solve this problem?

I'm using DROOLS 4.0.7 on JBoss 4.2.2

Thanks for any response!

ps