[rules-users] new user - running examples

Paul Sentosa psentosa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 04:51:00 EDT 2008

I experienced some problems too when I tried to import the examples for the first time.
I can't remember what I exactly did to solve them, but I end up deleting the project dependencies, and instead I put them(drools compiler, core, and other required plugins - listed in maven, but unfortunately didn't work for me as well)  as referenced libraries. Try to clean and re-build your project and it should work