[rules-users] Where is WorkingMemoryFactoryBean?

Ray Pendergraph raymondpendergraph at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 12:05:13 EDT 2008

I am trying create my RuleBase and WorkingMemory via a Spring configuration. This older post http://forum.springframework.org/archive/index.php/t-16289.html sort of looks like what I am trying to do with WorkingMemoryFactoryBean. It seems the org.drools.spring. package does not seem to be a part of recent Drools implementations. I could probably implement the Spring widgets myself but I am wondering why these Spring artifacts were removed. Is there a more preferred or better way of doing this now?

thanks,

ray