[rules-users] Rule engine comparison/due diligence

Steve Nunez steve.nunez at illation.com.au
Thu Aug 28 20:14:20 EDT 2008

Stephen,

I've recently conducted due diligence studies on commercial and
open-source BRMSs for three large companies in Asia-Pacific (and am
likely to start another one in a few weeks).

Whilst your requirements are quite high level, drools probably meets
most of them. Likely you'll end up with a handful that will, and from
that point your specific requirements will dictate which one is the
'best' choice.

Contact me directly if you want to discuss further.

Regards,
     - Steve