[rules-users] Proper termination of a CommandService

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Tue Dec 2 11:31:58 EST 2008

Michal,

I'll add a dispose method to the SingleSessionCommandService.  Don't think using a command for this would be a good idea as it would leave the session in a disposed state so future commands would fail.

Regarding your earlier question, SingleSessionCommandService now also has constructors that allow you to pass in a PlaceholderResolverStrategyFactory.

Kris