[rules-users] Re: [rules-dev] Drools 5.0 M3/M4 New and Noteworthy Release Summary

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Dec 22 08:11:34 EST 2008

Mark Proctor wrote:
> We published a combined M3/M4 release notes summary, sorry in the
> late  delay.
> http://blog.athico.com/2008/12/drools5-m3-release-notes.html
Just as  a state of play. I plan to do one more M5, hopefully tomorrow,
which will contain changes for the Pipeline and DataLoader api. Which
will facilite loading data from non pojo sources as well as hooking up
to things like JMS, which is especially important for  Fusion. Then I'm
aiming for a CR1 for Dec31st, fingers crossed :)

Mark