[rules-users] RE: RCP and DRools project: Unable to create view: org/drools/Wor kingMemory

Huang, XiaoDong David Xiaodong.Huang at otis.com
Thu Feb 14 04:12:12 EST 2008

In addition:

1. "Add required plug-in" in configuration can not add the DRools libraries,
is it correct?
2. Export operation ended with error: "Error occurred during the operation.
A zip file containing the build logs has been generated and placed at
"D:\Eclipse Deploy" (zip file attached also). In the zip file, "The import
org.drools cannot be resolved",..., seems like that DRools libraries missed.

How to solve this issue?

Any comment is welcome.

Thanks,
David