[rules-users] drools parser loops infinitely.

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 15:50:09 EST 2008

That would be good. I was a bit concerned about Mark's comment
implying that you deal with the mailing list first, then with JIRAs.

I'm finding 4.0.4 very difficult to work with, I'm practically
encountering parsing/dialect issues constantly, making it very
difficult to achieve my actual goal.

 - Godmar