[rules-users] Can Rule call another Rule

Scott Reed sreed at avacoda.com
Thu Feb 21 08:33:15 EST 2008

While I am not a Drools expert, I know it's helpful to start with the
objects that the rules will work with.
I do not see why you would need one rule to call another or to inherit
from another.
Have you reviewed the examples to see how Drools works?

anandhakrishnan's message received 2/21/2008 12:34 AM: