Odp: RE: [rules-users] Re: Working with Hibernate objects

Małecki krokodylowy3 at wp.pl
Fri Feb 22 08:48:57 EST 2008

I found that problem is not in hibernate objects only in Eclipse plugin.

Sometimes building of drools project give incorrect results
- not all class are recompiled after change or after "clean"
- rules are incorrect validated after change
- message "Only a type can be imported.(...) resolves to a package"
sometimes appears even when class and rules are correct

BTW Using DroolsAntTask as verifier give always correct results.

Dnia 22-02-2008 o godz. 14:16 Mahesh Gadgil napisał(a):

> Take out the entry of this table for hbm, instantiate this object
manually, use the setters and run the rules. My guess is, it should
run perfect.
> Send the hbm to the group, that would help. Configuration of this id
in hbm is the source of problem.> Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:39:17
+0100> From: krokodylowy3 at wp.pl> To: rules-users at lists.jboss.org>
Subject: [rules-users] Re: Working with Hibernate objects> > >I don't
see your test class as a peristent class. Unless you add> >hibernate
annotations it won't become as such.> > That's strange behaviour. I
got working application - hibernate> objects with hbm configuration
files. All run's except rule.> > Getters and setters in hibernate
objects are public so the main> problem is in Rule compiler. Is any
workaround? Users may not wish to> regenerate hbm files to
annotations.> > org.drools.rule.InvalidRulePackage: Rule Compilation
error : [Rule> name=Init message, agendaGroup=MAIN, salience=0,
no-loop=true]> com/sample/Rule_Init_message_0.java (9:430) : The field
testTable.id> is not visible> at
org.drools.rule.Package.checkValidity(Package.java:424)> > > >