[rules-users] Beginner question about Dynamic Beans

fmarchioni f.marchioni at pride.it
Wed Jul 2 04:28:15 EDT 2008

Hi all drools users!
I'm just learning Drools from the manual, I have a question about Dynamic
Beans. I have added PropertyChangeSupport and listeners to my Beans: I can
see that inside my rule, if I change
one property the bean.....

rule "Check Age"

salience 20

  when
     b : Buyer (age <18)
  then
      bankApp.addMessage(Messages.AGE_UNDER_18);
      b.setCash(40000); // CHANGE OF PROPERTY
end

..then all rules are fired back again. Is it the correct behaviour ? is
there a way to re-evaluate only some of the Rules back again ?
thanks a lot
Francesco