[rules-users] how to find the rule name

Marina ppine7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 08:57:32 EDT 2008

Thanks, Steven, Scott,
yes, that worked. The reason I did not do it in the first place is because I was looking for examples of variable declaration in RHS and the only one I found was the PetStore.drl:
    then
        System.out.println( "Adding free Fish Food Sample to cart" );
        purchase = new Purchase($order, $fishFoodSample);
        insert( purchase );
        $order.addItem( purchase );

Since the 'purchase' object was not declared using Java syntax I assumed that is the Drools syntax... Maybe it's a typo in the example? I did not run it myself.

Anyway, it works now :-)

Thanks!
Marina