[rules-users] Adding Rules and Packages to existing rule base (4.0.7)

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Mon Jul 7 10:43:29 EDT 2008

This integration test is a good place to start:
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/branches/4.0.x/drools-compiler/src/test/java/org/drools/integrationtests/DynamicRulesTest.java?r=19815

the drls referenced in the tests can be found here:
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBossRules/branches/4.0.x/drools-compiler/src/test/resources/org/drools/integrationtests/

Mark