[rules-users] One question about Database interface

Anstis, Michael (M.) manstis1 at ford.com
Tue Jul 8 04:20:50 EDT 2008

Have a look at an example posted earlier this week whereby somebody
(sorry I forget who) was using JPA from within a rule.

Once you understand how JPA was used then the remaining questions relate
more specifically to JPA.

As Mark says, (native) Hibernate can also be used very easily.

With kind regards,

Mike