[rules-users] Caching of JBoss Rules bytecode field readers

Keith Bennett forthwind at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:29:12 EDT 2008

Thanks for the explanation, Mark.  Sorry if it appeared that the focus
of my poorly worded question was why Strings were used for the key.
Using Strings makes total sense to me.  I was really just trying to
better understand how caching is implemented to help me better
understand why I'm having the problem I originally posted about.

Can you explain to me how, through the JBoss Rules API, I can always
ensure that I'm not picking anything up from an internal cache when I
deploy new rules?  I want to always make sure that the rules from the
new drl file I place in the classpath are always picked up, not
anything that was previously cached internally by JBoss Rules.
Thanks.

Keith