[rules-users] Mvel compilation error

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:16:41 EDT 2008

This is not a compilation error, it's a runtime error.  It means
you're passing a wrong type.
For instance, you may do:

   f.m(x)

where method m is declared to take a type T, but you pass an object x
of type S which is not a subtype of T.
To debug this, examine the arguments in the section of code.

Also, insert statements such as:

 if (!(x instanceof T))
    System.err.println(....)

before the call to f or use asserts.