[rules-users] How to download "Drools 4.0.7 Eclipse Europa 3.3 Workbench" source code?

Yoni Mazar y.mazar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 05:05:14 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I successfully downloaded "Drools 4.0.7 Source Code" (from
http://www.jboss.org/drools/downloads.html). This contains drools core,
compiler, decision_tables and JSR94 projects.

My question is how to download the "Drools 4.0.7 Eclipse Europa 3.3
Workbench" source code? on the download page I could find only the plugin
jar file.
Checking out from SVN will give me the most updated plugin version, but not
version 4.0.7 for eclipse 3.3.

Thanks for the help,
Yoni