[rules-users] generic properties

thomas kukofka thomaskukofka at web.de
Wed Jul 23 06:49:01 EDT 2008

Hello,

I want to use a generic Input-Object for drools which can i.g. access String
properties:

    private HashMap<Parameter, String> stringParameter;

with methods:
public String getStringPropertyValue(Parameter parameter) {
        return stringParameter.get(parameter);
    }

    public void setStringPropertyValue(Parameter parameter, String value) {
        stringParameter.put(parameter, value);
    }

My problem is can I use in drl something like :

when
io: InputObject (getStringPropertyValue("propertyname") == "something")

regards
thomas