[rules-users] Snapshot doesn't include the updated rule?

Yu Wang yuwarm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:06:10 EDT 2008

The BRMS is not very stable. I had similar problems. For some reason,
regenerating a snapshot once gave me errors. But then I generated the
same snapshop using a new name, it is fine. Also after about 5 rounds of
rebuilding and regenerating of snapshot, the server kind of freezes. I have
to restart it to bring it back to normal, and I do that once or twice
everyday.