[rules-users] question about drools-dataloaders & drools-server

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Wed Jul 30 22:05:11 EDT 2008

周进刚 wrote:
> Hi,
> What roles the drools-dataloaders and drools-server play in the drools
> source?
drool-server is an unfinished experiment, ignore it. Drools dataloaders
will provide means to dataload into a running session. so far I have a
Smooks dataloader, which can load into our internal type declaration
models. I have an XSD/JAXB data loader working, but not committed and
I'll probably do an XStream dataloader. These dataloaders are
perticularly useful for loading in XML data into internal models that
cannot be accessed from outside of the engine.