[rules-users] Snapshot doesn't include the updated rule?

psentosa psentosa at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 10:01:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

just trying to use BRMS for the 1st time by installing the insurance
example.
BRMS and the example are both deployed on JBoss 4.2.2.
After editing a rule (i.e. Driver is underage) by adding a self-defined
function and some new println statements, i built the package and took a
snapshot, and then try to run the example.
But apparently the edited rule wasn't taken into account bcs the result was
still the same as before the editing.
I checked the source package of the snapshot and found that the snapshot was
still the old one!
So...please correct me if I'm wrong..but as my understanding a snapshot
should include the latest modification, shouldn't it?
- is there any recommended order on how to make update on the rules, so that
it can be promptly used?

any idea, suggestions, critics are welcome
thanks