[rules-users] creating package files through ant script

Shreekanta Prasad sprasad4 at sapient.com
Sun Jun 1 06:30:54 EDT 2008

Hi All,

  While generating .pkg files from ant scripts using custom ant task
which calls org.drools.contrib.DroolsCompilerAntTask class.

  Is it not possible to use excel spreadsheets for decision table with
drools-ant task?

  Is there any custom ant solution for converting xls file to drl file?

  Internally xls file will be converted into drl file when we use BRMS
web client application.

  So why this drools-ant module is not taking xls input?

 Please revert me if you have some idea as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards -
Shreekanta Prasad
Bangalore,India.