[rules-users] BRMS on Weblogic

Paul Browne paulb at firstpartners.net
Thu Jun 5 10:26:14 EDT 2008

Vikas,

Thanks for your note - I'm the person that wrote the
JBoss_Drools_BRMS_on_Weblogic<http://www.firstpartners.net/kb/index.php/JBoss_Drools_BRMS_on_Weblogic>page
that you mention.
Just so that I can update the page, when you say 'that didn't help' can you
tell me what problems you are seeing / what you feel is missing?

I'm guessing that you've already seen the page
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBRMSjsfdependencies - did it help you at all?

Regards

Paul