[rules-users] use data enumeration in DSL in BRMS

Felbecker, Tobias t.felbecker at sap.com
Wed Mar 19 11:15:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a following DSL sentence defined:

[when] when the fact field is {field} =Fact(field=="{field}") ....

And I have a defined a data enumeration :

'Fact.field' : (new com.helper.DataProvider()).getValues()

When you choose "Add a restriction on a field" then I get the dropdown
with the values but when I choose the DSL sentence that I have a input
field.

Is it possible to have the dropdown values in the dsl sentence??

Cheers Tobi