[rules-users] Questions on building from source of 4.0.7

Brett M. Bergquist brett at thebergquistfamily.com
Wed May 14 10:04:46 EDT 2008

What is the correct way to get the source for the 4.0.7 release.  I
followed the directions in the documentation and used the SVN repository:

	http://anonsvn.labs.jboss.com/labs/jbossrules/trunk/

but is there some release tag that I should be using to ensure that the source that I retrieve matches the 4.0.7 bin release?

A second question, when I build from this source, I get 3 tests failing.  I can build with a "-Dmaven.skip.test" but should there be tests failing?