[rules-users] DSL expanders for overriding rules question

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Wed May 21 10:09:27 EDT 2008

   Paul,

   I believe eclipse plug-in supports only one expander per DSLR file. In
fact, the "expander" declaration is only used by the eclipse plug-in.
   If you need to use more than one expander per rule file, you will have to
use the API directly.
   This is probably something to improve in the future. May I ask you please
to open a feature request?

   Kris, can you confirm that this is the case?

   []s
   Edson

2008/5/20 Paul Ryan <pryan at infotrustgroup.com>:

>  I have a question about expanders if anyone on might know the answer
>

> I'm trying to setup an import scheme for the rules in my system and thought
> that having expanders be the extension location might work, however when I
> try to use multiple expanders the eclipse plug-in throws and illegal
> argument exception.
>

> Is this the proper way to include rules and override or is there better
> way?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> --
>
> *Paul Ryan***