[rules-users] Eclipse: No RuleTable's were found in spreadsheet.

Kris Verlaenen kris.verlaenen at cs.kuleuven.be
Fri May 23 10:02:28 EDT 2008

Currently, the Drools IDE builder tries to check all the .xls files in the
source dirs.  A JIRA (JBRULES-804) has been created to allow some sort of
inclusion / exclusion patterns so that you have more control over which
files are being verified, but we have not yet found the time to implement
this.  If anyone wants to give it a try, let me know.

Currently, you can either disable this kind of verification for all your
files (including your rules) by removing the drools builder from your
project or try to put your rule files in separate project from the other
resources.

Kris