[rules-users] Complex rule

Bryan Hansen bryankhansen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:15:31 EST 2008

Not really sure how to go about writing this in a rule or whether or not the
logic belongs in a rule (I think it does, but if you don't please comment as
to why).

I have a list of objects that contain date objects. If the list contains 10
objects that date are before mine then I want them to take a break.

The business case is similar to that of an HR system. If they have worked
too many days out of the last 12 then they need to take a break.

I am guessing it would have to use the "collect" attribute, but how would
you do the date logic in a LHS clause?

Thanks for any guidance on this.