[rules-users] Jbpm and drools

keithnielsen keithnielsen at discover.com
Mon Nov 10 16:24:22 EST 2008

Mark,

Do you have plans to support the persistence of workflows/rule flows (or
maybe its already there and I am missing it). Seems this is one area that
BPM team has put alot of their energies.

I would also agree that its terribly confusing to companies like mine who
are moving into the BPM/Rules space to have two solutions from the same
organization with no apparent strategy to consolidate them.

Thanks