[rules-users] Debug drools 4 application launched from a Servlet Container ?

Maxim Veksler maxim.veksler at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 13:57:42 EST 2008

Hello

We are using MyEclipse extension to launch a webapp that contains Drools.
I would like to debug the WorkingMemory state of this webapp.

>From reading the user guide I see that suggested method of debugging a
drools application is launching the Main class, as my application is a
webapp the concept of a Main class does not exists.

How should I debug Drools from in this case?
Can I maybe remote connect or instruct Drools to simply treat the running
JVM as a "Drools Application" when in fact it was launched by Apache Tomcat
servlet ?

Thank you,
Maxim.

--