[rules-users] Will Drools 4.0.7 BRMS work with JackRabbit 1.4?

seemamani seemamani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 14:14:33 EST 2008

I understand that Drools 4.0.7 internally uses JackRabbit 1.3. However this
version of Jackrabbit is old and has many issues such as in the case of
clustering. The Jackrabbit mailing list has suggested using the new 1.4
version in which many bugs have been fixed. If I simply replace the
JackRabbit jars in BRMS with the new version and use the new schema for
repository.xml, will it work fine? Or is waiting for the Drools 5 version
the only option for me?

Thanks,
Seema