[rules-users] intermittent error from mvel

hongyu lu hl_107 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 16:16:29 EST 2008

worse case is we switch to java dialect, although we do need to use jbrms for rule maintenance. is there a way to force jbrms to use java dialect globally(i tried dialect "java" in the package header, but didn't seem to work)? we could force java dialect on each rule but we really want to avoid that. and what would be the down side of not using mvel dialect in jbrms?

thanks
Jeff