[rules-users] Rete: A Fast Algorithm for the Many Pattern/Many Object Pattern Match Problem

Edson Tirelli tirelli at post.com
Fri Nov 21 17:59:52 EST 2008

   Maxim

   Our good friend James comes to the rescue:

http://www.kbsc.com/whitePapers.html

   ALTHOUGH, if you are new to Rete, I strongly recommend you start by
reading the chapter 2 of the thesis by Dr Robert Doorenbos:

http://www.kbsc.com/WhitePapers/1995%20-%20Robert%20Doorenbos%20-%20Production%20matching%20for%20Large%20Learning%20Systems.pdf

   It is a higher level and objective explanation of the classic algorithm
and a few optimizations.

   After you read the stuff, you are obviously invited to join the dev list
and start helping us... ;)

   Cheers,
     Edson

2008/11/20 Maxim Veksler <maxim.veksler at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> Can some one please direct me from where to download this article / email
> it to me directly please ?
>
> I've googled quite a lot for "Rete: A Fast Algorithm for the Many
> Pattern/Many Object Pattern Match Problem" and could find the article
> itself.
>

> --
> Cheers,
> Maxim Veksler