[rules-users] Storing RuleDescr and/or PackageDescr in a database table

imraan imraan.dhira at impactmobile.com
Mon Sep 15 16:11:25 EDT 2008

Users in my system will be able to configure their own rules to an extent
through a UI.  I will create these rules programmatically using the
org.drools.lang.descr package.  Right now, I am trying to see if its
possible to store the RuleDescr or PackageDescr object(s) in a database.  Is
there another way to store these objects in a database besides storing the
contents of a DRL dump?

Thanks,
Imraan