[rules-users] activationCancelled() not being executed?

Fermion henss at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Sun Sep 21 17:34:00 EDT 2008

After Edson helped me sort some things out, it came clear, that the actual
problem is the use of agenda filters in my test.

If one uses them, the "activation cancelled" events will not reach the
listeners (I don't know whether the activations are cancelled or not).

Disabling the agenda filters, the activation cancelled events will be
propagated to the listeners.

According to Edsons suggestion I filed a JIRA bug report that can be found
at JBRULES-1775.

I will try to avoid the problem by using agenda groups instead.

After finding out, what caused the problem, it was possible to reduce the
test code by quite a bit:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19598702/smaller_test.zip smaller_test.zip