[rules-users] Unable to load dialect java from Ant task

Justin Case send_lotsa_spam_here at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 11:22:52 EDT 2008

Oh I see. I added now all the eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.*.jar to the classpath and guess what
IT WORKED!
Now the question: is this Ant task documented somewhere and I just dumbly missed it, or should somebody put together the required steps? Even I could do it, although I'm no DRools guru...

Anyway, thank you very much, all of you!