[rules-users] firing rules without modifying activations

Fermion henss at physik.uni-wuppertal.de
Tue Sep 23 10:38:20 EDT 2008

Wow!

This is quite an idea! Actually I AM using insertLogical() already but I
never thought about using them for this particular problem.

I actually think that your Idea is quite brilliant as it not only solves my
initial problem but also introduces the possibility to split "detaction" and
"action". As you already stated, it is absolutely true, that we will
probably have a list of problem indications (detections) and a separate list
of problem solutions (action) which can have more than just ono-to-one
links.

Thanks for the fast response and this great idea!

I'm currently in the final stages of my PhD thesis, but once I'm done, I'll
gladly put some information about our project on the webpage you mentioned.