[rules-users] Problem with execution server

Michael Finger mfinger at overstock.com
Thu Apr 2 13:33:54 EDT 2009

I think the rule agent config is ok - if you have a mangled prop file the
execution server tells you that, and the log file seems to indicate it was
loaded ok. It seems like execution server pulles the rules package across
and transforms it into xml for the response?, and this is my guess where it
is going wrong.
I also tried it using the file setting vs. the url. Oh, and I'm on Suse 10.3
and jdk 1.5 and 5 (I tried it with both). I also tried JSON to see if that
helps but no go.

Mike