[rules-users] Drools Guvnor Remoting API

Sumant Kumar amulboy at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 4 12:11:53 EDT 2009

I am also lookign for similar features(API) from Guvnor.

I am using Eclipse Drools Plugin. I want to build the rules on IDE and deploy the compiled rules package to Guvnor and want the Rules app to use the packages from Guvnor URL.

Also is there a way to make Guvnor use SVN instead of JCR?

thanks
Sumant