[rules-users] Drools Guvnor Remoting API

Steve Ronderos steve.ronderos at ni.com
Tue Aug 4 13:57:55 EDT 2009

Michael,

That is really good news!  Due to the timeline my project is on, I think
I'm going to have to implement some kind of workaround for now (I'm
thinking a JSP that exposes the behavior I need in a REST-like way). I
would however be very interested in helping with development as well as
testing.

Let me know how I can help!

Thanks,

Steve Ronderos