[rules-users] Using multiple spreadsheet files in drools

dtrinh4000 DAVID.TRINH at LMCO.COM
Wed Aug 5 17:14:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to split my current huge decision table in one excel spreadsheet
into multiple excel files. However, I am unable to run my ruleflow correctly
when they are split up.

Although they compile okay when seperated, the only spreadsheet that ever
gets read is the last one that i compile with the drools spreadsheet
compiler, even though they all get added into the package builder after
compiling them into a drl.

I've tried to search everywhere for the solution but i'm coming up empty.
maybe i am not searching w/ the right parameters.  How do I split a decision
table into multiple excel spreadsheets or even workbooks and get them to run
as if they were all in one single excel file?

Would a better way of phrasing my question be, how do i combine multiple
spreadsheets into one drl file?

Thanks.