[rules-users] Creating a workflow for the Business Rules lifecycle in trac

Premkumar Stephen prem18 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:03:02 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Out here in our company, we use trac to manage the lifecycle from the
request to create and enhance code artifats, the developers then code and
test, and then we deploy to a particular milestone.
The business rules process however, did not correspond to the default
development cycle and I am planning to create a specific workflow for rules.

I was wondering if any one else on this list has worked on something
similar.
Best practices/tips welcome.

Regards,
Prem