[rules-users] Type declaration in DSL

drools d.devendran at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 13 12:03:25 EDT 2009

hi all, can any one help me how can convert drl to dsl for drools,let say for
the following code what will be the dsl,

rule 'Rank accomodation name'
salience 90
when
     $accBase: AccomodationBase()
     not AccomodationBase( eval( $accBase instanceof AccomodationRank) )
     $accRank: AccomodationRank( level == $accBase.level, description ==
$accBase.description )
then
     $accRank.setScore($accRank.getScore()+1);

end

thanks