[rules-users] OSGI, classloading, and imports in KnowledgeBuilder

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Thu Aug 13 21:13:42 EDT 2009

We'd really like to improve out OSGi friendlyness. From getting Drools
to work perfectly as an OSGi service, to getting our build system to
publish all the necessary bundles. But we need people in the commnity to
help us, you know where to find us if you want to help out, as we have
so much other core stuff to do :)
http://wwws.jboss.org/drools/irc.html

Mark