[rules-users] questions on guvnor and drools 5.0

Libor Nenadál libor.nenadal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 10:06:46 EDT 2009

After digging through the source code I realized that in the Test Scenario
you can assign previously created instance to complex type using "=" prefix.
So if you created object instance engineInstance, you can assign this
instance to a car object instance using engine: "=engineInstance" (without
the quotes).

Cheers,
Libor