[rules-users] Using "in" in Guvnor's Guided Rule Editor

Steve Ronderos steve.ronderos at ni.com
Thu Aug 20 11:35:29 EDT 2009

Hello Rules Users,

I think I've seen a message about this before, but I can not find it.

We make heavy use of the "in" keyword in our current DRL rules files.  We
are trying to start using Guvnor and its Guided Rule Editor.  Is there a
way to use "in" in the Guided Rule Editor, other than by adding free form
DRL? If there is not a way, can anyone propose another way to accomplish
the same goal?

Also if you can't use "in" in the Guided Rule Editor, is there an open
feature request?

Thanks,

Steve Ronderos